We welcome all of our visitors today and invite you to the Fellowship Hall for
beverages and cookies after the service. Please follow the congregation to the left out of the sanctuary.
THE FLOWERS ON THE COMMUNION TABLE TODAY – Happy Birthday, Robin!
CONGREGATIONAL MEETING—immediately following the worship service. Please stay seating if you are staying for the meeting. See agenda below.
COUNCIL MEETING on Monday, June 26, at 6:30 p.m., in the office conference room.
YOGA meets every Tuesday at 4:00 and Friday, at 10:00, in fellowship hall.
LARKSFIELD FELLOWSHIP meets on June 28, at 10:00, in the club room.
OFFICES CLOSED on Monday, July 3, and Tuesday, July 4, in celebration of Independence Day.
STEPHEN MINISTERS meets Thursday, July 6, at 2:00 p.m., in the office
YOGA meets Friday, at 10:00, in fellowship hall.
CONGREGATIONAL MEETING— The Moderator, Jane Phares, is calling
a CONGREGATIONAL MEETING for today Sunday, June 25, 2017, immediately following the worship service. The purpose is to approve funding for immediate and future capital improvements. Specifically,
1. $100,000-120,000 for immediate repairs and improvements. (See list below)
2. $100,000 for seed money for future capital improvements.
1. Fellowship hall porch and walk replacement
2. Sanctuary rear exits (2) repair and secure thresholds
3. Miscellaneous rot repair and paint outside
4. Window wells clean, paint, cover replacement
5. Gutters and downspouts on fellowship hall
6. Replace sanctuary windows
7. Renovation of fellowship hall—ceiling replacement, trim repair, paint
8. Paint fellowship hall entry and stairway
Paint and upgrade parking lot lights
(See posters in the foyer for pictures illustrating some, but not all, of the
damages.) Questions? Please talk with a member of the Trustees, Barb Mohney, or Mary Ellen Conlee.
NEED A RIDE to and from church? Please call the church office at:
634-0430, if you or someone you know will need a ride on Sunday. Deacons have volunteers available to provide rides. Please call by the Friday before the ride is needed.