Sermon Title: “Re-Imagine the World: The Parable of the Lost Sheep”
We welcome all of our visitors today and invite you to the Fellowship Hall for
beverages and cookies after the service. Please follow the congregation to the left out of the sanctuary.
THE FLOWERS ON THE COMMUNION TABLE TODAY are in celebration of Barbara Widmer’s big 7-0!
ALL BOARDS MEET immediately following the worship service at 11:45.
THE CE BOARD will meet in the Science and Exploration Room.
THE DEACONS will meet in the area outside the downstairs kitchen.
THE MUSIC BOARD will meet in the room beside the choir room.
THE OUTREACH BOARD will meet in the office meeting room.
THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES will meet in the conference room.
YOGA meets every Tuesday at 4:00 and Friday, at 10:00, in fellowship hall. The cost for the Tuesday class is $5 because it is instructor led.
COUNCIL MEETING on Monday, June 26, at 6:30 p.m., in the office conference room.
YOGA meets every Tuesday at 4:00 and Friday, at 10:00, in fellowship hall.
LARKSFIELD FELLOWSHIP meets on June 28, at 10:00, in the club room.
CONGREGATIONAL MEETING— The Moderator, Jane Phares, is calling
a CONGREGATIONAL MEETING for Sunday, June 25, 2017, immediately following the worship service. The purpose is to approve funding for immediate and future capital improvements. Specifically,
1. $100,000-120,000 for immediate repairs and improvements. (See list below)
2. $100,000 for seed money for future capital improvements.
1. Fellowship hall porch and walk replacement
2. Sanctuary rear exits (2) repair and secure thresholds
3. Miscellaneous rot repair and paint outside
4. Window wells clean, paint, cover replacement
5. Gutters and downspouts on fellowship hall
6. Replace sanctuary windows
7. Renovation of fellowship hall—ceiling replacement, trim repair, paint
8. Paint fellowship hall entry and stairway
Paint and upgrade parking lot lights
(See posters in the foyer for pictures illustrating some, but not all, of the
damages.) Questions? Please talk with a member of the Trustees, Barb Mohney, or Mary Ellen Conlee.