UNIVERSITY CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH (UCC)
Special Event Guidelines
(Rehearsal dinners, Anniversaries, Birthdays/Wedding Receptions)
Thank you for considering UCC for your up-coming event. We are committed to provide a memorable occasion for you and your guests in a welcoming atmosphere.
Eligibility – The reception is planned for members of the church, their son or daughter, their mother, father or sibling. Non-‐members are also invited to use our facilities noted their event fall within our guidelines.
Facility – Fellowship Hall
- UCC is handicap accessible
- UCC is a non-‐smoking facility
- Fellowship Hall accommodates 150 persons at a seated event. 250 otherwise
- Tables and linens are available
- Kitchen facilities are available– food set-‐up area (no cooking allowed), dishes, serving pieces, refrigerator: must be supervised by a Guild member
- Audio equipment can be requested
All Events –
- Arrangement of room coordinated with Women’s Guild
- Decorations allowed on tables and window sills only
- Catered foods, decorations and all service ware must be delivered at least one hour prior to the event
- Alcohol (wine, champagne, beer) may be provided by guest, but is served by Guild members. UCC reserves the right to limit alcohol consumption.
Fees – set for a 3-‐hour rental except for weddings which is for 4 hours Rehearsal dinners and other parties or gatherings
- Room Rental Rates
- *Flat rate includes – table linens, dinner service, serving trays, coffee/tea service, buffet service and kitchen clean up. If disposable plates, glasses and etc. are used, the flat rate is reduced by $50.00. Cutting/serving cake is also included at wedding receptions. Special arrangements may be made prior to the event (at least 2 weeks prior) and priced accordingly. All Fire and Safety regulation will be strictly enforced.
- Building Use Contract
- Suggested Fees for Funerals
- Womens Guild Fellowship Hall Policy